No downtime. No anesthesia. No preparation. No aftercare.
1. What is Pelleve and what does it do?
Pelleve is an FDA approved treatment utilizing radiofrequency that improves skin quality and appearance and treats:
- Sagging skin on the face and under the chin
- Facial wrinkles, including around the eyes and mouth
- Neck, chest, hand and lip wrinkles
2. Why is it called the Lunch Time Lift? Is there downtime?
We call it a Lunch Time Lift because it tightens and smoothes skin in less than an hour with no preparation and NO DOWN TIME. You can have your treatment anytime and immediately apply make-up and return to work and social activities.
3. How does it work?
Pelleve precisely heats the deep layers of your skin using advanced radiowave technology, without damaging the epidermis (outer layer of your skin.) This heat causes collagen to contract and tighten and stimulates your skin to produce new collagen. The result is an improvement in skin quality, firmness and tightness.
4. How is Pelleve different than other anti-aging treatments?
Most laser rejuvenation treatments have significant redness, swelling and/or crusting afterwards. Pelleve has no down time at all. Compared to Thermage which is painful, Pelleve is virtually painless and it is also much less expensive. Unlike most other rejuvenation treatments, Pelleve requires NO ANESTHESIA. We also feel Pelleve is one of the safest procedures available.
5. How well does Pelleve work around the eyes and lips?
Pelleve works great around the eyes and mouth to tighten skin and smooth wrinkles. In fact, it is one of the best rejuvenation treatments available for these areas since its small size tip allows us to get closer than many other devices. It especially works great with Fraxel re:store laser treatments in these areas. Pelleve can also be used directly on the lips to rejuvenate and subtly plump them.
6. What does a Pelleve treatment feel like? Does it hurt?
Pelleve is a comfortable procedure with no anesthesia needed. It feels like a warm massage. Your feedback during the procedure will allow for a virtually painless treatment.
7. How long does a treatment take and when will I see results?
Facial treatments take under an hour while necks, chests or hands take only 20-30 minutes. Afterwards your skin will feel tighter and firmer and more improvement develops over the next several months as new collagen is formed.
8. How many treatments are needed and how often can I be treated? How can I maintain my results?
You will see some results after 1-2 treatments, but we highly recommend a series of 3 treatments, spaced one month apart, for the best results. To maintain your results, we recommend 1 treatment every 6 months. When you purchase a package of 3 treatments we honor the discounted price for maintenance treatments within 6-12 months.
9. Do I have to do anything prior to my treatment?
You do not have to do anything at all, just come in with a clean face (no makeup.) It is important that you do NOT use any oral or topical anesthetics (pain medications or numbing gels) prior to your treatment as it is important that we have your feedback about how your treatment feels during the procedure.
10. Are there any side effects or risks?
Although Pelleve is not usually painful at all, a potential side effect could be mild, brief discomfort during the procedure. Also mild swelling and redness may sometimes occur but resolve within hours after your treatment.
11. Can Pelleve be combined with other rejuvenation treatments?
Absolutely. Pelleve can be used with Botox, Juvederm,Radiesse and Artefill treatments. It is also great in combination with Fraxel lasers, IPL (Photo-facial) and VBeam lasers and also microdermabrasion and peels.
We highly recommend 3 treatments initially to amplify and enhance your results.
Package of 3 Treatments*
~$1,900 (buy 2, get 1 free)
Upper or Lower half of Face
~$1,400 (buy 2, get 1 free)
Smaller area (pick one): Neck, Dcollet, Around Eyes, Around Mouth, Hands
~$1,000 (buy 2, get 1 free)
~$400 (buy 2, get 1 free)
Added to any other treatment
~$200 (buy 2, get 1 free)
Full Face and Neck or Face and Dcollet
~$1,950 (save 50%!) Best value
Full Face, Neck and Dcollet
~$2,400 (save 50%!)Best value
* Additional treatments purchased within 6 months of completing a package of 3 may be purchased individually at the discounted package price. Additional treatments after that will also be priced at the discounted package price if performed within 6 months of your last treatment.